Dolphin Data Lab is dedicated to offering the world’s first-class professional data recovery tools and services to all its users. In order to guarantee our intellectual properties are well, we have the following license agreement with all users who are using our data recovery tools and hdd repair tools.
DFL SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This agreement is to explain the terms and conditions of using DDL data recovery products.
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR USING THE DATA RECOVERY TOOLS.
BY CLICKING ON THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON, OPENING THE PACKAGE, DOWNLOADING THE PRODUCT, OR USING THE EQUIPMENT THAT CONTAINS THIS PRODUCT, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE “DO NOT ACCEPT” BUTTON AND THE INSTALLATION PROCESS WILL NOT CONTINUE, RETURN THE PRODUCT TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND, OR DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT OR PURCHASE DDL DATA RECOVERY TOOLS.
* Software Copyright Regulations
- This License shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the copyright laws of the People’s Republic Of China and it conforms to the international copyright agreements and other Intellectual Property Laws and regulations. All right reserved are reserved by Dolphin Data Lab;
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED ABOVE, CUSTOMER SHALL NOT: COPY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION; MODIFY THE SOFTWARE; REVERSE COMPILE OR REVERSE ASSEMBLE ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE; OR RENT, LEASE, DISTRIBUTE, SELL, OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF THE SOFTWARE;
- Customer agrees that aspects of the licensed materials, including the specific design and structure of individual programs, constitute trade secrets and/or copyrighted material of DDL. Customer agrees not to disclose, provide, or otherwise make available such trade secrets or copyrighted material in any form to any third party without the prior written consent of DDL. Customer agrees to implement reasonable security measures to protect such trade secrets and copyrighted material. Title to Software and documentation shall remain solely with DDL;
- DISCLAIMER. EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED IN THIS WARRANTY, ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- IN NO EVENT WILL DDL OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT, OR DATA, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE EVEN IF DDL OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES;
- Users must be aware of that the use or performance of our data recovery products or services would be affected by force majeur, computer viruses,system unsteadiness, location of the users,pc shutdown,communication errors or any other technique errors. Users need to bear these risks by themselves and In no event does DDL warrant that the data recovery tools are error free or that Customer will be able to operate the Software or equipment without problems or interruptions;
- If users fail to comply with any term above, DDL reserves the rights to terminate this agreement and investigate for legal responsibility according to the law.
* User Instructions
Users agree to comply strictly with all their national laws and regulations such as criminal laws, National Security Act,privacy act,computer information security clauses and other information security laws and use the DDL products legally.Users shall take all the reponsibilities arising from any illegal use of our products;
- DDL reserves the rights to modify or terminate its services or products without previous notice to the users and bearing no responsibilities. DDL refuses to offer services until the users agree to this term;
- DDL reserves the right of final explanations of all above terms.
DDL Data Recovery Team